This post is in response to my being tagged for the “8 random facts about me” meme by Matt at Electric Guitar Review and Cary at Guitar-stuff.net. For those not familiar with blogger culture, a blog meme is just a particular topic or question that is passed along from blog to blog. That way the blogging community ends up having one big mutha conversation about the same topic.
The point of this particular meme is to divulge eight random facts about yourself, then “tag” eight other bloggers to do the same. You tag them by linking to them, which sends an automatic notification link that they can see in their blog’s admin panel.
So without further ado, here are eight random facts about me (betcha can’t wait):
- If a task is more than moderately interesting, I’d rather learn how to it myself than have someone do it for me.
- Because of no. 1, I know how to build bicycle wheels from scratch.
- Because of no. 1, I haven’t been bored since I was nine years old.
- I can’t stand hot, humid weather…
- …or cold, clammy socks.
- I’d move anywhere in the world if Google offered me a job — even a job as cleaning lady.
- I sometimes dream that I’m best friends with Madonna, and that we get up to all kinds of zany antics together. It’s always a disappointment to wake up.
- My first crush was at the age of 6, on the cartoon character Speed Racer. Nowadays I’d be more likely to fall for the mysterious Racer X.
Unfortunately, I don’t know 3 other blogging musicians to tag. So if you want me to tag you, lemme know!
Popularity: 2% [?]